11.8.09

Where did my neighbor go?

Last semester was a really tough one, looking back I really have no idea how it passed. I had to work on two 100-page books, and one had to be written by yours truly. I used to wake up before dawn to catch up on all the work load I had.

I know one thing that surely made it better, my little bird neighbor. He'd come visit me every morning whistling a beautiful tune that cheered me up each time, He made me feel special, as if he knew what I was going through and tried to make it easier on me, and he did. Two months later, after coming back from a refreshing visit back home, I noticed a change, something dear to me is no longer here, I can't find my beautiful neighbor, I sat at my window waiting but he never came. I only hope he's still out there and ok. I really miss my beautiful neighbor.

No comments: